Last updated: 11/11/2020
DEFINITION AND INTERPRETATIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined below.
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to AJD.Global via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Cookies: A small file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.;
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Company: (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to State Agency Limited, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom whose registered office is at State Agency Limited, Izabella House, 24-26 Regent Place, Birmingham, B1 3NJ;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by AJD.Global and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to AJD.Global and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
- Service Provider: Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used;
- Website: (referred to as the “Service” in this Agreement). The website that you are currently using, stateagency.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, State Agency Limited is the "data controller". This means that AJD.Global determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Usage Data;
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect Data in the following ways:
Data is given to us by you; for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data is collected automatically to the extent that you access the Website, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “what are your data protection rights?" below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
We may use your Data to show you State Agency Limited adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you State Agency Limited adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to our cookies policy).
HOW DO WE STORE DATA?
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data including measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBISTES
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0044 (0)121 289 5018
Or write to us at: State Agency Limited, Izabella House, 24-26 Regent Place, Birmingham, UK B1 3NJ